LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tapan Bhattacharya   27 July 2016

Switchover to pension from cpf system

I am employee of WBPDCL a state govt enterprise, working since 1992 and opted EPF/CPF from begining.

Our company has both pension & EPF/CPF system.

Inview of falling bank rate of interest, EPF/CPF will be a very looser compared to pension holder.

I want to switchover to pension, but company not consider the cases. Please advise me.

Regards

Tapan Bhattacharya

Sr. Manager

Learning

6 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     27 July 2016

What is the reason for non-consideration?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 July 2016

Has the company replied in writing?

Tapan Bhattacharya   27 July 2016

Thanks for the replying to my queries.

Company did not reply writtenly but verbally expressed unacceptance.

Regards

Tapan Bhattacharya

Sr.Manager

P.THANGAVEL (ADVOCATE & LEGAL CONSULTANT)     28 July 2016

Dear sir,

Kindly verify the pension regulations which were in force at your entry and further developments therein / options given if any for switchover and your response to that .Also look for precedents in this regard if any in support of your case and then act accordingly.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     28 July 2016

Press them to write.

If required pursue RTI route.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     19 August 2016

They re durytbopund to consider  your option  of switiching over to pension scheme insteadof low yielding PF scxheme. First issue a one month  Legal notice to them by registered post (State Government) to favouraly consider  your  preferring the  option  of pension scheme over EPF/e/OPF. In case you dont get a reply file a Writ of Mandamus seeking directions to the state Government to favourably consider your option of switching over to pension scheme instead of EPF/CPF  which yield low returns.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register