LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jagadeesh (None)     20 April 2013

Survey no problem

Hi this is Jagadeesh. I planned to buy an apartment and there is a problem in documents.

Builder bought 2 grounds which are adjacent, separately in 2009 & 20011 in the below manner.

From land owner builder took the power of patta by having a power of patt deed and then sold it to his wife by a sale deeds for both the ground independently.(so totally 2power of patt deeds and 2 sale deads). But have taken government patta for both the grounds together as one.

In one sale deed all the patta numbers came properly. But in another sale deed & power of patta deed  an extra patta number has been included which is not present in government patta.

now builder is not willing to rectify by changing sale deed or power of patta deed which will costs in lacks. Missing patta number became as road now so MRO /field officer  is not willing to include the patta for the missing number.

Can any one suggest that can I go and buy this,do I need to have any rectification document from anyone.?

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 April 2013

sale deed cannot be change by anybody except courts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register