LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Neeraj (prop)     18 December 2013

Supreme court procedure

In one arbitration SLP has been filed by other party in Supreme court against judgment of Db which was in my favour. The other party has now filed SLP in Supreme court and notice has been issued to me. No date has been fixed yet. The SLp filed is in general format of SC i.e. containing synopsis with list of dates, Question of Law and Grounds. My question is that in replying to the SLP filed by the other party :-0

1. Do i have to reply in general reply format or i have to file the reply in the shape of a counter affidavit ?

2. Do i have to reply to the Synopsis and list of dates ? if yes how and where ? and if not then how and where  to tackle synopsis and list of dates 

3. Do I have reply parawise ?

Thanx and regards

Learning

1 Replies

Alison Lott   02 December 2019

Supreme court is here for the identification of the errors of the law. The justice and https://bestbritishwriter.com/uk-superiorpapers-com-review/ is ensured for the provision of goals for people. The terrible picture is played for the individuals. The candidate is done for humans. The volume is followed for the approach of the terms for the mid of the approach for all humans.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register