LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sandeep Gupta (proprietor)     11 July 2012

Superdari of car

i live in delhi, my car was stolen from the outside of my house and i lodged fir, after two days my car was recovered by the police in abondend condition on road, and i got it released from the court at superdari, it was released by the court on superdari of rs.3 lakhs, now it is more than 15 months and i want sell my car, can u please tell me the procedure / law to remove superdari from my car, so that i can sell my car.     

Learning

2 Replies

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     11 July 2012

Move an application before the court to remove superdari, and allow you to dispose of the property within the meaning of S.451 CrPC, as it is the property is not required to be sustained and wont be useful for the trial

V B (Legal Counsel)     30 June 2016

Can you tell me the exact procedure for taking permission from court to sell my car.
BRIEF FACTS of the Case:
1: Car was stolen.

2: Recovered

3: Superdari paid and possession taken.

4: Trial has not started.

5: I want to sell the car as it is becoming very difficult to maintain the car.

6: What is the exact procedure to follow?

- Under what section?

- Next date of hearing is 1st October, 2016 (I cannot wait that long for the matter to come up on board)

- Would the court oppose to my application? There seems to be many judgements in my favour.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register