Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohamed Ali (employee)     11 January 2018

Sunni hanafi law of inheritance

Dear All,

Great Grand mother

Predeceased son                daughter-1    (2/3rd share as sharers))     daughter-2

survived by                        survived by                                               survived by

Son         Daughter               Son  died                                                      Son

1/3rd share as residuaries       survived by 2 daughters                                                

Daughter-1   daughter-2

In our case, We are inheriting our great grand mother property, She was survived by 2 daughters who are alos dead now  and predeceased sons  son and  daughter.

As per sunni hanafi law daughters are entitled for 2/3rd share jointly as sharers, remaining 1/3rd share will be divided among  predeceased Sons son and sons daughter in ration of 2:1 as residuaries,  2/9 for sons son and 1/9 for sons daughter.

Since it is a old suit still we have not got possesion and muslims rights are caluclated after each death.

Among 2 daughters children who are entitled for 2/3rd share jointly one daughters son has only 2 daughters and no son, he has expired now another daughter has a male child hence no issue, but other daughters sons has only 2 daughters ..

Question: How the shares are caluclated again after the death of Daughters Son since he has only daughters will they inherit complete 1/3rd share of their father ?

Heirs alive now, 1st daughter  Son, 2nd daughters sons(who died recently) daughters and preceased sons son and daughter.

updates question : What will the shares of all whether Shares will readjusted ?

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Ramesh Singh
You created complexity to your self, kindly draw flow chart and find your answer, the best way.
Don't say "I don't know"
Good Luck

I new you could not reply more than this. laugh

@querist you can contact me via PM.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register