Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shree (xyz)     10 April 2014

Summons recd in ni act

Hi

Some xyz company has signed a bond from me for projects in UK but in fact they have not given any project ,I searched the project from some other company and they demanded 30% of salary and 4lcas and bucket amount and it was not possible for me to survive on 1000-1500 pounds as I am family person so I informed them that I can not do the project in such less amount and it is clear expoitation

They have signed a security bond from me without telling me fact of the salary conditions and took 4 cheques of 1 lacs each from me as a security so failing survive and unable to fulfill family requirements I bounced that cheques and being cheated and they have filed cheque bounce case under NI act

They have signed two bond with me one is for india and 2nd is for UK and both contains half half information now they have serve me a legal notice and I have replied for it

What is the next step I do in this case ?i am very much worried about this and needs solution on this

my question is

1)security bon of employment is valid in india

2) it is clearly eploitation case and cheating case from the company which rules in aborad and india also what is the best things i do

3)Where this case will be filed at employer location or defendant and what if I want to transfer the case in my state as company is in other state as given my jobs and family responsibility and life threat reason

4)What is the best possibility solution to resolve the case

5  what if I want to move abroad during the case for 1 or 2 years

6 as per the supreme court laws company has to give displinary notice before it takes to the termination which is not done  and visa process fees partly paid be me and forcing the such a rule is illegal then how fees comes in to picture and they were taking commision of 30% from my salary opn which difficult to survive with my family and UK rule is of 3000 pounds salary and i was getting less than 1000 pounds in hand

7 it is clearly eploitation case and cheating case

now i have received summons from the court.please tell me the best things i can do with help of some sections

Learning

2 Replies

shree (xyz)     11 April 2014

any suggestions

thanks

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     11 April 2014

As suggested to you earlier, you may consult a local lawyer with all the papers and other evidences in your possession for proper advice,because without seeing the papers, it will be difficult to render any opinion.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register