Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kishore Malhotra (Govt Job)     27 February 2017

Summoning in 498a

Sir,

Wife of my brother filed 498A in Dec 2016 after living separately since Nov 2013 involving each and every person of my family inluding married sisters.  The Hon'ble Judge in his order stated to summon only my brother, relieving other famiy members. I myself read the order, even then all family members are receiving summons through Police.  Please advice what should we do in that case.  This thing happended totally contradictory to the orders. 

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

If you have order copy you can show that to CI or complain to the Magistrate regarding this.  But be doubly sure that co-accused are let out.  Non-appearance will invite arrest and producing before magistrate. By the way what is the opinion of your advocate?  498a case filed and you are speaking so lightly about it? or you ppl are altogether avoiding arrest and appearance before judge citing lame excuse?

Sachin (N.A)     27 February 2017

Originally posted by : Kishore Malhotra
Sir,

Wife of my brother filed 498A in Dec 2016 after living separately since Nov 2013 involving each and every person of my family inluding married sisters.  The Hon'ble Judge in his order stated to summon only my brother, relieving other famiy members. I myself read the order, even then all family members are receiving summons through Police.  Please advice what should we do in that case.  This thing happended totally contradictory to the orders. 

Nothing strange in that!! 

Sometimes court staff do this type of mistake due to heavy work load. Advocate of your brother will expalin this error to the magistrate , You need not to go if judge has not mentioned your name in ordersheet. For safety sake keep certified copy of said order with you.

Mukesh sharma (job )     27 February 2017

Hello you follow advice by helping hand and show them order copy which you got from court and tell them all condition 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register