Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul Sharma   27 June 2015

Summon not received

Hi all Dear Experts,

This is my First Query in the forum...

1) Wife left home on Jan 2014. At that time she was Pregnant....

2) File DV case on Feb 2014.

3) Till now, I had not received any summon from court. But case is registered on me as it is appearing on Court Website... The court gives dates everymonth. Till now around 15 to 16 Dates have been gone. But I never received any summon from court.

4) When I enquired about the case unofficially from one of my resource, I came to know that summon was dispatched from court but it return because my residential address was not found. Court had ordered the appelant to take next step to delivered the summon. But my wife is not taking any step. Also from my wife side, nobody is appearing in the court. But the court corrupt person still mark her lawyer attendance as Present illegally.

5) Now my question is How long should a Judge can keep such cases pending where summon is not delivered to respondent.? What is the Law for such cases.? Why the judge is not Dismissing the case.? What should I do to dismiss the case without appearing in the court since I had not received any summon.? How can we bring this to the notice of Judge, to dismiss or take an action.?

Kindly Suggest...

Learning

1 Replies

Rahul Sharma   07 July 2015

Thanks for your Reply Sir...
But my Point No 5. is still Un-Answered...
5) Now my question is How long should a Judge can keep such cases pending where summon is not delivered to respondent.? What is the Law for such cases.? Why the judge is not Dismissing the case.? What should I do to dismiss the case without appearing in the court since I had not received any summon.? How can we bring this to the notice of Judge, to dismiss or take an action.?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register