LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravikumar S   06 September 2018

Suit of plaintiff dismissed with cost

Hi, My dad had purchased the gunta plots 17 years ago. And 2 years ago some person purchased the same land and claims it's his plots now.  As a plaintiff, we had put the case on the person. For 4-5 hearings, he didn't even bother to reply to summon's. After several attempt's he turned finally and attended the hearings. We had witnesses to whom that person threatened with the life after they appeared in front of the Judge. They asked to remove their names as witness. Now in the judgement, it says 'suit of plaintiff is dismissed with cost'. What should we do now? Kindly do help us, as the land purchased, was my father's hard earned money.

Learning

4 Replies

TGK REDDI   06 September 2018

Go in for Appeal.    Review won't be of much use.      Such unusual decisions are, nowadays, usual.

People are just moths to flame.

I grieve for you.

1 Like

Ravikumar S   06 September 2018

Thank you sir, for your reply. Is that okay if we appeal in the higher court? What are the possibilities?

Regards,

Ravi

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 September 2018

If you purchased earlier then your claim could have merits.

Take help of elders of your family, competent and experienced well wishers, seasoned PIP’s, helpgroups, community leaders, and find a very able LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in concerned field of law e.g; Civil matters as in your case, and well versed with LOCAL applicable rules, precedence, latest judgments etc …. and worth his/her salt, and your counsel can advise you after examining all docs, evidences on record ..e.g; the evidences that you have posted, mutations record with all link docs, and copy of petition, judgment etc  

There are such very able counsels at each location.

Check for such counsels at LOCAL civil courts, HC, SC…

Ravikumar S   07 September 2018

Thank you so much for your reply sir. Will follow what you have mentioned in your post. Thanks again for such a valuable reply.

Regards,

Ravi

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register