Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar (Prop)     13 January 2013

Suit for possession/cancellation of sale deed

Suit for Possession, Cancellation of Property Sale Deed & Recovery of Dues

I want to file a case for cancellation of property sale deed, suit for possession and recovery of dues. However, the court stamp fees runs into lakhs of rupees which is not possible for me to arrange.

Is there any possibility of getting Justice?

Learning

3 Replies

Akshay Sahni (Founder/Partner)     13 January 2013

Dear Sir,

Please let us know which state and city yiu reside. Regarding the court fee, you are correct it can run into thousands- lakhs depend on the valuation of the property.

You can always file an expemtion application in the court stating that the court fee will be paid in due course of time, and in the mean time within 2-3 hearing you can get a evaulation of yor suit.

This entirely depends on the Presiding Judge.

For any further assistance please visit our firm's website www.indialawhelp.com

Regards

Akshay Sahni

Advocate

Partner

India Law Help

Kumar (Prop)     13 January 2013

I live in Delhi and the case is to be filed in Delhi High Court.

Exemption application may or may not be entertained.

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     13 January 2013

In that case you have the option of filing the suit as an indigent, which you can do if you don't hold means sufficient enough to pay court fee. (Property subject matter is not included in such computation) This suit is filed with an application under order 33. Court after conducting an enquiry may or may not allow. If allowed you shall also get legal aid advocate. 

Good Luck !

Bharat

www.facebook.com/AdvocateBharatChughOnTheLawsOfIndia

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register