LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sandeep   24 October 2017

Suicide after 11 years of marriage

My Friend Sister did suicide about a month ago, But due to some reason they didn't lodged FIR, Now they want to file FIR. What are the steps should they take, Please help. She was living with her husband but due to her husbannd, mother-in-law and Fatheri-in-law she did suicide, as last phone call proved that. She was also distrubed with the domestic violence,but yet no complaint of domestic violence. Any help is appriciated. Thanks in Advance

Learning

3 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     24 October 2017

FIR for cruelty u/s 498a and abetment for suicide u/s 506 IPC, read with section 34 120 IPC should registered and all evidence relating to these offenses by all members of the family should be handed over to the investigating officer of the Police without any delay.

Sandeep   30 October 2017

Thanks for your reply, One more question, at the time if incident her father and other relative of my friend sister did a compromise in written that whatever the property of her sister husband made transferred to her child which is approx 10 year. But they did not do that, they transfered onky 60 % of property and now saying that we will not do rest. In that case shall they still register a case and what is the possibility that they get punished.. plz help me so I communicate same to them,. Or you provide your contact details so I communicate you directly... They are also ready to pay your commercial...Plz z

Sandeep   30 October 2017

Thanks for your reply, One more question, at the time if incident her father and other relative of my friend sister did a compromise in written that whatever the property of her sister husband made transferred to her child which is approx 10 year. But they did not do that, they transfered onky 60 % of property and now saying that we will not do rest. In that case shall they still register a case and what is the possibility that they get punished.. plz help me so I communicate same to them,. Or you provide your contact details so I communicate you directly... They are also ready to pay your commercial...Plz z

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register