Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Suggestions needed

Please Guide

After 6 months of marriage my wife left my home with an excuse of returning after few days(at this time she was on family way), after she left my home  I had filed divorce case at my home town(as I had decided to go for separation bcz of  my wife n her parents behavior , interference,torture, abuses etc etc so no RCR). After a month of this, they filed complaint against me in women cell in her home town(accused me of false allegations of dowry , physical violence ,harassment etc) And they have given fake list of items showing their expenditure of 95 lakhs in marriage but in real it was not even 10-12 lakhs, as no dowry was taken and fuctions held were simple. We have given them the  admit list of items .

I kept on going to CAW for almost a year with a hope that thing might get resolved but all in vain. Along with that they have filed complaint in my work place too (i m a defence officer)In between She has given birth to a girl and thy intimated us of this by email. We avoided going to their home because of threat from their side , thy r not trustworthy people. Now they had filed FIR against me in her place, I am yet to receive notice from Police regarding this. And they have been served notice to appear for divorce case which I had filed in my home town but they missed first two hearing and on next her advocate came only.

My queries

1. What all items to be returned to them? Her belongings only or gifts given to my relatives  and me also. And where and when?
  2. Do we also have to produce expenditure incurred from my side on marriage.
  3. Can she apply for transfer of case to her place(distance between my plce n her place is 160km only).what steps to be taken to prevent it.
  4. I had proofs against her (recordings of my wife n her parents) – like no dowry was asked ever , no violence etc. And my father in law demanding gold from me  for her daughter(my wife).
  5. How their fake list can be challenged ? Could I ask tax department to verify?
  6. Can I ask for polygraphic test? Is it valid in matrimonial cases

Learning

1 Replies

Prashant Ghai (Advocate) (PrashantGhai.com)     01 July 2015

Since yours is a complex query, I'll highly suggest you to get in touch with a Lawyer in person. He'll be also be understand your case better and advice accordingly. You're bound to get half baked advice on forums for such a complex query.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register