Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sk Rajjak Hossain   27 June 2017

Suggestion required

Dear Sir

In a case a 4 wheeler has mentioned and post seized by police without any information to opposite party concerned Car has released to defecto complainer with a bond of 6Lac and terms condition is "nature character sale handover also colour not to be changed till disposal of the case." but after received the same complainer has sold the car.

IO's has reported that concern car to be released to registered owner only but court has handover the same to complainer who is not registered owner. I have made a complainer post notfy the same then registered owner has submit the avidifit which was made on 5. aug 2016 where car has released on 22 jul 2016.

i have ladged a order revision appeal (ref to attached appeal application) but got order after 2 months holding where mentioned the agreed registered owner has sold the car but court has no business to interfere on this.

few points :

1. see the order 22.07.16 after bail rejection car releasing order has been write by some one not CJM. (Should i take hand writting expert's help to prove it was malpractice done by other official not CJM.)

2. How its possiable post released of car registered owner has placed a afidivit dated 05.08.16.

3. If a proparty has mentioned in case and release with bond also terms condition  is there any right to violate the order... if i supposed that order is correct.

Would request you to see the all attached copy and suggest me the future steps which will go infavour of mine as well as against of defecto complainer.  

Learning

16 Replies

Sk Rajjak Hossain   29 June 2017

Dear Experts Kindly re view my quiries and share the suggestions

rajiv (presenting officer)     06 July 2017

SC judgments on how T/A can be allowed of applicant wife to lucknow when it is at cross examination stage and two mandamus to expedite the divorce proceedings have been issued by the same H.C. Ald. and evidence filed and issues framed at gorakhpur based on mandamus. She is working as Medical Representative at varanasi and sought transfer at lucknow her parental home 250 kns away from varanasi. She has falsely given her address at lucknow in affidavit while she is working and residing in varanasi from 7-8 yrs.. pl help the husband with the remedies and S.C. judgments. She has also filed 498/A in gorakhpur and 125 crpf in lucknow. She is an income tax payee. Suitable remedies available to husband. Advice.

SC judgments on how T/A can be allowed of applicant wife to lucknow when it is at cross examination stage and two mandamus to expedite the divorce proceedings have been issued by the same H.C. Ald. and evidence filed and issues framed at gorakhpur based on mandamus. She is working as Medical Representative at varanasi and sought transfer at lucknow her parental home 250 kns away from varanasi. She has falsely given her address at lucknow in affidavit while she is working and residing in varanasi from 7-8 yrs.. pl help the husband with the remedies and S.C. judgments. She has also filed 498/A in gorakhpur and 125 crpf in lucknow. She is an income tax payee. Suitable remedies available to husband. Advice.

Request to suggest suitable steps so that relief can be obtained by me