Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Patth (Lecturer)     30 March 2015

Suggestion on purchasing a flat

Hello Everyone,

I am about register a new flat I have purchased  which comes under Thane Municipal Corporation. My super built up area is 895 Sq. Ft and my caper area is about 600 Sq.Ft. Builder is saying he will mention only carpet area in the document of registration for sale.

I have heard that the registration document should include super-built up area not the carpet. Which is correct? Builder is also saying that the total cost including super built up area is mentioned in the agreement. But area mentioned is carpet area.

In future when I will sale the flat will it have any effect on pricing if carpet area is mentioned? Will the first owner is in loss if carpet area is mentioned?

Please give comments on this. Please give priority to this question.

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

yes..
thats how some low cost builders do..in the internal agreement, they mention everything  like super built,carpet ,UDS etc.
but then when it comes to registration ,they only go by the carpet area..to keep the registration cost low..
but as long as the UDS is mentioned, you should be good..because any second buyer would only worry about the UDS in the registered agreement..
but if you still want it your way, talk to builder to specify the carpet area in the registered agreement as well and say you are willing to bore the additional cost.and see if he comes your way.but it definitely doesnt affect the  sale pricing in any way..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register