LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dinnu (nill)     04 September 2013

Suggestion needed

I am facing issue with a group of guys who are writing non related OS numbers on my property walls. They also threaten indirectly (like telling someone else to inform me) that no one should use the property. The OS numbers they have written are for some other survey numbers and not of this property. They also some time write OS numbers of closed cases which are not related to this property. Please suggest what all actions I can take against this and how should I stop them.

Learning

2 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     05 September 2013

File police complaint and also file injunction suit or suit for damages.

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     09 September 2013

Normally, nowadays, taking undue advantage of the law and its loop holes, anti social elements and land grabbers are grew up in the society.  To face them is a difficult task and should be faced with dareness.  Since they manage the local police,  by merely giving police complaint in local PS is not enough.  You have to give complaint to higher police officials also i.e. ACP, DCP, Commissioner of Police.  You can also file Land Grabbing case which is specially meant for land grabbing cases (in A.P.).  

If they already occupied your property, you have to file Land grabbing case which is cheaper than civil case and more effective.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register