LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manu   09 October 2018

Suggestion for divorce or annulment to be filed

Dear Lawyers, I got married in march 2018. It was arranged marriage at temple. Before our marriage the temple authories has received signature for acknowledgement from both of us. After marriage my wife informed me that she was not interested in marriage life and forced by her parents to get married and hence she needs some time. She didnot allowed me to touch her. Its been six months and She had absconded last month leaving a letter stating that she is not interested in marriage. We have filed women missing in police station and got fir copy. Police recovered a letter which is sent by my wife to her father and mother in which she had clearly mentioned that they her parents forced her to get married. From her parents we came to know she is in UK. Now there is no response from her or her parents. They are lying that they dont have any contact with her. They are not working for either reunion or divorce and playing with my life. Our marriage is still non-consummated. My wife is enjoying her studies in UK. Her parents are not worried about anything. But my situation is very pathetic. Is there any possibility for annulment as divorce ll take a long time.

Learning

5 Replies

TGK REDDI   09 October 2018

Annulment is out of question.

Divorce is the only remedy.

Muiual Consent Divorce doesn't take much time.

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     09 October 2018

Dear querist,

You can file divorce petition on ground cruelty and desertion.  

Court will send summons to her last address and to his parents place and latter on will grant divorce in you favor.

FIR and letter on records will be help in you divorce. 

Regards

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Djaa.legal@gmail.com

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

Manu   09 October 2018

But is it possible to file divorce now. Its only 7 months we got married

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     09 October 2018

Yes you can, have to file application for allowing you file case before time.

1 Like

Manu   09 October 2018

Okay sir. Thank you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register