Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

FightForCause (Businessman)     16 September 2015

Success of defamation case after dv/498a aquittal

Hi Experts,

Many lawyers and friends suggested to me to file the defamation case on my wife. DV and 498a cases filed by wife, DV was withdrawn and in 498a case soon I will be acquitted as per my lawyer in next date.

Wife has also filed for Divorce and asking huge money as alimony which she could not get in DV.

My lawyer suggested to soften her we should put criminal case of Defamation against her and her parents. ( Her parents gave statements to Police while lodging FIR , but did not appear in 498a case as witness ).In cross of wife, she accepted many instances are false in her FIR statement.

1. What is the success ratio of defamation case in trial courts? Within how much time I should file the defamation case?
  2. Will filing the case , help me in my divorce case or will have negative impact?
  3. Wife is well qualified and earning equal to me, thus my believe is she is not going to get alimony, is my understanding right?
  4. We have a daughter, whom my wife is not allowing to see me, my applications of visitation are still pending in court.Court will only decide the alimony for child, right?
  5. My wife is career focused women, will filing criminal cases hamper her chances to go abroad, will this approach mellow her to accept MCD in reasonable terms for both parties?

Please provide your inputs.

Learning

1 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     17 September 2015

Meet a lawyer with acquittal order.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register