LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

navajeevan (Member)     12 July 2013

Subject: some advocates using abusive language which is int

This is request from Navajeevan, aged 26 student of Andhra university, Visakhapatnam. I’ve got problem with one of the leading lawyer in the area of Sriharipuram area, Malkapuram (Post), Visakhapatnam District Andhra Pradesh.

Name of the Advocate: Ch.Venkatesh, B.com., B.L

Residing Area- Sriharipuram

Problem: This is the problem with one of the leading lawyer of Sriharipuram area, Visakhapatnam District. The problem is that he use huge filthy language while taking with anyone else.  He uses abusive language each and every time. I don’t know whether this comes under public offence or not. Advocates need to have moral values. But now in this society, they are crossing the limits.

This particular lawyer whom I mentioned above is really a very good person in nature. He helps poor and needy. But, the nature of speaking is intolerable. He is educated and doing good practice in society. But, the language which he uses include more number of filthy words. He can even abuse  our mother and father. He use end number of dirty/abusive words in public.

This Advocate is creating bad impression on Advocates. I’ve already got bad impression on him. I think this particular advocate is not professional in nature. Don’t he have been taught in college, how to speak in public. I am surprised for a while.

I’ve heard there would be code of conduct to advocates. I really don’t know whether they are following or not. Actually, I’ve fed up with the behavior of this advocate in the area. Most of the people shut their ears and go. But, as responsible citizen of India I would like to bring this matter to your premises.

Do you think short temper and anger make them worthy in society?

Behaving uncivilized in society is not good to the people who are in respectable jobs.

Nowadays, his behavior seems to be so rude. He seems like he won’t care for anything else. He is making people fear with the language he use. They are many small children going to school in the area. His abusive statements may affect children. The person don’t have commonsense as well,  not to use those type of abusive phrases and words in public.   This is causing irritation to me.

Please do necessary enquiries on him and take severe action

With regards

Navajeevan

CC:Bar Council of India

All India Bar Association

Learning

4 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     13 July 2013

Advocates dealing with criminals often bcomes rude and suspiscious.If you can bear his language then you can avoide him.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     13 July 2013

You seem have developed courage to deal with him. 

Is he abussive with women?

Is he abusive with SC/ST residing there?

Is he thretening his position as Sr Advocate?

Is there any recording of the same?

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     13 July 2013

People who regularly insult others or use language widely considered to be inappropriate suffer tremendous damage to their reputation. They have fewer friends, contacts and business opportunities than they would otherwise.  they face severe criticism in the media and elsewhere.

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     14 July 2013

Make a audio recording (if possible vidoe recording) of his abusive language, collect two witnesses and then give complaint to Bar council of A.P. and Bar council of India and all India Bar Association. You can also approach electronic media by giving a copy of the above audio and video recordings. They will conduct sting operation and collect more information from the above Advocate by raging him with unnecessary questions.  If you require any help from me contact ravinder2345@gmail.com, as I am resident of Hyderabad, we are of same state of A.P.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register