Sub - let the shop without agreement

I had sub let the shop without agreement in 2005 , now i need the shop , and my tenant is not giving possession 

what should i do ??


Sir, You have not stated the state you belong to. The rent act of your state will apply. Good luck, Kishor Mehta


You can get back the possession on specific grounds as provided under the Local law. Why you are seeking repossession?



Bangalore /Karnataka

I need to know what are my rights, i had sub let the shop on verbal  agreement to Mr X  and original owner Mr Y  is now seeking the shop and wants from me  in writing that evrything is resolved and i agree for No objection & return of shop to original owner , land lord says he will use help of goons or politician to evict the current tenant  Mr X 

I have paid all due rent till DEC 2016 , he has given me the receipts , from Jan till April 2017  i have not paid anything as he did not ask as well 

Shop is in Bangalore /Karnataka , multiple reasons : Landlord wants now for his personal reason , actually he is not telling the real reason may be he wants to 

give it to new tenant for higher rent / wants to sell the building to sister .

He wants me to vacate in 2-4 weeks , he is threatening to put locks on shutter , can he do this , he can approach the legal way by giving notice , what are my 

rights in this situation if he put his own locks  ?




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu