Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Sub inspector of police altered charge sheet in the court

Respected Sir/Madam,

In ongoing case trail, we discovered that Sub Inspector of Police who is part of investiation altered/added additional content to the charge sheet . The copy given to us is different from the copy in the court. We informed to the Judge, but Judge seems to be passive in taking action. Case is in Argument stage.

How do I have to initiate action against police for altering charge sheet or How do I have to request Judge for taking action against police. Please help in this as Police manifested/forged and also altered the charge sheet documents.

Thanks in Advance

chramu

Learning

2 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     06 January 2015

Dear, That must be supplementary charge sheet and not altered one .... Please send me a scanned copy and let me have a look .... Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

(Guest)

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thanks for the information. SI has not added supplementary charge sheet, but added additionally 2 keywords in the existing document in charge sheet. He just altered the original document after filing charge sheet and given accused copy.  Accused copy and Judges/court charge sheet varies with  2 altered/modified key words.

How to proceed to take action against him.

Thanks

chramu

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register