Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SUMAN KUMAR (law)     25 January 2012

Students corner

dear all

i am starting the education in law corner and request to seniors , please guide to juniors for better future prospectus and respect the laws.My question is :-

1  if a new comer joins the court under the guidance of senior then which type of workings be very important to remember the workings.

guide please

waiting juniors...............

Learning

2 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     25 January 2012

It is always better to start  the practice with the Senior as there are many things in the court procedure, which is not covered by LL.B., syalabus. It all depends in which discipline you want to specialized like ciminal, civil, family matters, banking, corporate laws, cyber laws etc. The only working method is to study at least 12 to 14 hours a day for some few years by working under your Guru, and you are lucky if you get a good Guru to help you. Never, never look for short cut in this profession, and if honesty means poverty love poverty and stick to your working method. To be in this profession you must live like a hermit and work like a bull, and if you do that I am sure one day you will reaped your hard work. All the best.

Rajesh Hazra (Mediator and Legal Counsel )     26 January 2012

Rightly advised by Advocate N.K.Assumi. But this has too many if's and but's as due to the strict competition within the profession. I would suggest all to keep youself in a research mode as to find out new sytematic way to utilize your legal skills to enrich the profession. 

Do not restrict yourselves only to Civil, Crimal, Writ.... and so on..........

Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register