LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Balaji   04 June 2016

Streedhan and fake 406 remedies

My in-laws are now saying that that they want MCD. So, they will first come and collect their Streedhan. We asked them for their List. But they refused it saying:- As per the law, you have to give the list.

Somewhere i feel that they want to take away all their Streedhan and then file fake 406 against me. None of the MCD terms are decided as yet. We're ready to give them all the Streedhan. But we want to ensure that if they file fake 406 after taking away all their Streedhan, then they should get in to legal problems.

So, i want to ask What kind of format should i prepare and get his sign on it or Is there any available format for the same which says he has received all Streedhan and nothing is left with me. Give me the Best Format which i will get it signed from them (when i give streedhan) and sleep peacefully against fake 406 complaint or at least give me ideas and show me way to fight against fake 406 complaint.

Please Help

Learning

2 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     05 June 2016

Sir, Prepare a agreement for MCD and then only give any thing ... U never know their intentions and even after taking the streedhan they can back out and file the 406 ...,let them come forward and then only go ahead ... Warm Regards Kapil Chandna Advocate 9899011450

saravanan s (legal advisor)     05 June 2016

You work out the terms in the mou that all her sreedhan items will be returned only before the court and go with it.thats the safe way

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register