Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vinay_2431 (engineer)     21 February 2018

Strange case and threatening after 16 years.

Hello All,

Recently in our Village [Remote Andhra pradesh] A friend of mine got into issue where my friend had and affair with a Girl, who was His Babhi, Typical

Devar-Babhi Affair. and it ended 16 years back and everyone moved on with their lives.

now after 16 Years ,the Babhi is threattning him with Rape,because he is now rich and married to rich girl, so she wants his property share. 

can she file such a case after 16 years,he is married now with two kids and moved on with his life. will the Law Accept this as a case?? is thre  any legal validity for her claims?

Rgds,

Vinay.

Learning

100 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     22 February 2018

Please note, anybody can file any case, including the Bhabhi in this case.

The first question is whether she has proper evidence to proceed.  Assuming she does, and the case proceeds, next question is whether she can claim share in the property.  Certainly she cannot claim share in the property.

Rest, the lawyer whom you would be engaging has to deal with as the matter progresses.

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     22 February 2018

Don't forget the charges of Rape by any woman on the man has to have medical evidence accompanied with it. After 16 years the woman want to charge the man with Rape, is she carrying medical report 16 years old about such charges? 

Easy said than done, let the woman file rape complaint against the man, rest the police will deal with her.

vinay_2431 (engineer)     22 February 2018

Thanks Ramchandran sir and Vijay Raj Sir,

Vinay.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : vinay_2431
Hello All,

Recently in our Village [Remote Andhra pradesh] A friend of mine got into issue where my friend had and affair with a Girl, who was His Babhi, Typical

Devar-Babhi Affair. and it ended 16 years back and everyone moved on with their lives.

now after 16 Years ,the Babhi is threattning him with Rape,because he is now rich and married to rich girl, so she wants his property share. 

can she file such a case after 16 years,he is married now with two kids and moved on with his life. will the Law Accept this as a case?? is thre  any legal validity for her claims?

Rgds,

Vinay.

If she properly writes her story to convince the court, your friend can go to jail for sure. Even if matter is 30 years old.  If not anything he can simply be made to roam to court for next 10 years behind rape case.

(Guest)
Hello All,

Rgds,

Vinay.

If she properly writes her story to convince the court, your friend can go to jail for sure. Even if matter is 30 years old.  If not anything he can simply be made to roam to court for next 10 years behind rape case.

(Guest)
Hello All,

Rgds,

Vinay.

(Guest)
Hello All,

Rgds,

Vinay.

(Guest)
Hello All,

Rgds,

Vinay.

(Guest)
Hello All,

Rgds,

Vinay.

(Guest)
Hello All,

Rgds,

Vinay.

(Guest)
Hello All,

Rgds,

Vinay.

(Guest)
Hello All,

Rgds,

Vinay.

(Guest)
Hello All,

Rgds,

Vinay.

(Guest)
Hello All,

Rgds,

Vinay.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register