Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Subash Nair   13 April 2017

Stopping of variable component which is a part of the salary

Hi All,

Need your input, I was working with this firm from 1 year post i got an oppurtuinty to outside india . i worked for 10 days of the month of last day and i had a conveyance of 8k which was for last month.

Variable was disbursed 6 monthly and i recieved my 1st Variable in the month of Nov and as i left the company in Feb i except to pay my variable for 4 months and 10 days for the month i have worked.

Kindly note:-  variable is a part of my CTC.

As im following up for my F&F they inform that you need to be part of the company for Variable, they have not mentioned this in my contract letter , and this is a part of my CTC .

Can i take the company to labour court if they dont pay up.

Kindly advice.

regards,

Subash

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 April 2017

If the condition of being on rolls of the company on date of disbursement is not inserted than you should be eligible for Pro rated Payment.

However usually it is stated that employee agrees to complay with service erules, T&C of the company introduced/amended from time to time……………………….and even that employee has gone thru these.

Go thru appointment letter once again.

Also download the policy if any place by employer on HR Portal etc, if possible, in such manner that dates of uploading and printing also gets printed……………………and also performance Vs Target data.

How employer does communicate; by intranet/internet/web based emails, emails t personal email id, letters, employees’ portal thru log in password etc etc………….?

If NO communication was ever supplied escalate to good offices of appointing authority, MD, CEO under proper acknowleddgment and narrate all previous representations.

Remain gentle and amiable and clear in your communications.Apply your skills of rassoning,persuasion,persistence, negotiations.

Are you a member of any employee's/trade unions?

The forum where you can agitate depends upon your designation and nature of duties and coverage by various enactments that apply to establishment,employer,employee.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register