LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

puneet jainnn   18 July 2019

Still liable for defamation?

I have Face Reading skill. So that I can do tell most of the things about a person just by looking at their face. So I would like to use my skill to make this as my career and I really don't want to waste my skill..I can be helpful to many and many. But soo afraid to about legal problems. Mainly Defamation. One person in the same field told me to talk diplomatically. So I choose to tell things only using "Maybe", "Probably" , "Possibly" like these words. For example If a person seems lazy to me.. I will say "Possibly he is a lazy person". or if a person is seems selfish to me, I will say "Maybe he is selfish guy". Does this still count as Defamation?

Learning

3 Replies

Adv Rohit Dalmia 9324538481 (Lawyer)     18 July 2019

Well nobody likes to hear such words about himself/herself.

So you need to use more refined language, like " it looks that He/Her thinks about himself/herself first".

Such words wont sound harsh.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     18 July 2019

Please do not judge by looking their face. If you know face reading, tell them those who are asking you. 

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     18 July 2019

Search in google and find out what is defamation and correct your actions so that they are not liable as defamation

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register