Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Parthasaradhy (VP Technology)     23 March 2015

Steel door work

Dear Sir/Madam,

Iam looking for a solution to the problem Iam facing. I wanted a steel door to be done for the front door of my house. I met a guy called Murali NS (Middleman professional fraudester will promise to do any kind of work right from chappal stiching to constructing houses). He roams around with his card Today's interiors. He said he will do the the steel door for me and he quoted me a price of Rs 17000 which is way too cheap and he said he is doing for advertisement so that he can get other orders and sounded very gentleman and nice. Later I asked him who will do the actual work and where the fabrication unit located so he took me to the actual guy (Mohan fabrication unit). I saw his fabrication unit it is about 20 km from city and he said he will come the next day and take measurement. So Mohan came next day he is about 52 years old he took measurement and he asked for an advance of Rs 10000 which I gave by ICICI check and also got a written agreement signed stating that he would deliver it by 2 weeks. After 2 weeks this guy started giving me all kinds of excuses and also kept his phone switched off for couple of days for another 2 weeks during which my patience started weaning and asked him to give my money back. Then the I also informed the middleman which had his phone switched off all the time. Later when I enquired about the middleman in the buildings that he has worked I came to know that he has cheated people for about 8 lakhs by promising to do work and then escaping. Murali gave me a check for Rs 10000 and without writing my name on it. I presented the SBI check and after 2 days when it did not clear I asked the bank and they said it has bounced because of insufficient balance. The balance was just 52 paise. So I want to press charges on this guy for fraud and press charges on Mohan for not repaying my money. So I want a lawyers advice to book these crooks and put them behind bars. Both of them are saying police or lawyers can't do much because they do not law and law does not work in this country and with bribe any kind of crook can escape. So most of them have adopted the path to be crooks and innocent people are getting fooled.

Partha.

Learning

1 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     24 March 2015

Sir, File a complaint for fraud and file a case under Section 138 of The Negotiate Instrument Act.... Regards Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register