Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VIDHU.vijayan (ENGINEER)     29 June 2015

Stay on property

hi !

A week befroe i found a property with  small house and my family liked it.It was said that it pleaged and in a coperative bank and the same was realesed by paying 6 laks and the original document was given to me by the seller ,further it was found that 67 thousand of kerala goverment loan was also taken and the same was also payed with intrest .Now the problem is the seller has taken some money8 laks frome a buyer two and a half years before on a aggrement to settle the balance amount of the land in 6 month time and te buyer was unable to do it. The agrrement made with was to settle the amount or the advance will not be refunded .More over the aggrement was not registered in sub register office.

Now the problem is the previous buyer has put an stay on the land knowing we are about to do registeration this week .Kindly any one let me know how to handle this matter amicable way. Is it possible for him to sell the land to the previous buyer when original documents are with me.More the seller has made an aggrement with me to compleate the registeration in 2 month before the stay come

Please advise me how to handle this issue.

thanks&regards

vijayanvidhu

hi !

A week befroe i found a property with  small house and my family liked it.It was said that it pleaged and in a coperative bank and the same was realesed by paying 6 laks and the original document was given to me by the seller ,further it was found that 67 thousand of kerala goverment loan was also taken and the same was also payed with intrest .Now the problem is the seller has taken some money8 laks frome a buyer two and a half years before on a aggrement to settle the balance amount of the land in 6 month time and te buyer was unable to do it. The agrrement made with was to settle the amount or the advance will not be refunded .More over the aggrement was not registered in sub register office.

Now the problem is the previous buyer has put an stay on the land knowing we are about to do registeration this week .Kindly any one let me know how to handle this matter amicable way. Is it possible for him to sell the land to the previous buyer when original documents are with me.More the seller has made an aggrement with me to compleate the registeration in 2 month before the stay come

thanks&regards

vijayanvidhu

hi !

thanks&regards

vijayanvidhu

kayankulam

kerala

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register