LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashok kumar   01 June 2018

Stay & agreement to sell

I have purchased house by GPA, Agreement to sell and WILL. taken the possession got electricity & and water connection in my name befor twenty two months. After purchasing this house someones want take illegle possession in my house since long time but they faild to take possession after that i have filed a suit in civil court ADJ before three months for Damages & Permanent Injuction section 151. after that the court given the stay order. But defandents disturbing me by using their out source now i want to sell my property can i sell please advise.

Learning

5 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     01 June 2018

1. Why did you not got the sale Deed Registered in your name, by paying applicable Stamp Duty?

2. Are you aware that you cannot get proper legal title/ownership of the property on the basis of GPA, Agreement to Sell and WILL?

3. Now, whether the person who gave you the GPA is alive or not?

4. Whether the Agreement to Sell is registered or not?

5. Whether the Agreement to Sell indicates the amount of consideration paid by you, and possession of the property given by the seller to you?

6. The property is situated in which City/Town/State?

Without knowing the details to each of the above query, it will not be possible to give answer/solution to your query.

1. Why did you not got the sale Deed Registered in your name, by paying applicable Stamp Duty? It is Notary Public Govt of India.

2. Are you aware that you cannot get proper legal title/ownership of the property on the basis of GPA, Agreement to Sell and WILL? I was not Aware. 

3. Now, whether the person who gave you the GPA is alive or not? Yes he is Alive but not supporting me.

4. Whether the Agreement to Sell is registered or not? Only Notray Attested.

5. Whether the Agreement to Sell indicates the amount of consideration paid by you, and possession of the property given by the seller to you? Yes Indicates, Possession letter singed on same date. 

6. The property is situated in which City/Town/State? Without knowing the details to each of the above query, it will not be possible to give answer/solution to your query. It is in Delhi.

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Stay-agreement-to-sell-181642.asp#reply

One more query:  Is the GPA given by him registered?

One more query:  Is the GPA given by him registered? It is Notary attested.

You have a problem. You have to meet with a lawyer and discuss with all the documents in your hand.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register