LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Puneet   12 April 2017

Status 'order on exh' means ?

Hello experts Status of case is now updated as "Order on Exh'" and for the next date when I was absent, status is "Hearing "..Can somebody help me to understand the meaning of these statuses? Also does this mean I was supposed to be present for final order hearing ? If i do not appear for further dates , what will be consequences ? Appreciate your reply on this

Learning

2 Replies

498a victim (job)     23 April 2017

1. ORDER ON EXH
    When order is to be passed on interim application, stage order on exhibit number of such misc. application is given.
  2. HEARING
    Hearing includes recording of evidence or also hearing of arguments i.e. Oral submission by the parties.

Pujara (Consultant)     29 March 2024

Interim maintenance order was passed Magistrate Family court  06/12/22 in DV case. We went for appeal in Sessions court for stay. The sessions court dismissed the appeal on 28/12/23 , without considering our points in written / oral arguments on her false assets and liabilities  affidavit, contradictions in her dv application & FIR against 498A case. Her cross was also produced supporting our claims. Our application for filing case under 340 perjury case against her  has been admitted and notice served. Certified order copy of appeal  was received by us on 05/02/24. We are planning to for appeal in Mumbai high court.

On 23/02/23, was first hearing for the new judge in Magistrate court. Our advocate explained her(the new judge ) in brief about 340 case under section 195. 

Tomorrow again hearing is there in the Magistrate Court. In e court status for PWDVA CASE it says say on Exh ...... unready. 

Now,  I would like to know what dies it mean and implications thereof. As well as what should be our point of argument. Can we say we going to High court for appeal? 

Thanks and regards, 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register