LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinivas (.)     27 January 2015

Status of my complaint-rti to police

Hi Sir, I have sent complaint through register post on 12.01.2015 on in laws and Circle Inspector and police to their local  SP Copy to DSP of their threats and Money extortion .Now I want to know the status of my complaint. (1)  Is this sufficient time to file RTI    or you want me wait for some more time ? (2) Is there any problems will arise If I file RTI? (3) I am asking below questions to RTI, Please advise  if any changes required on Below RTI. Thanks for ur time.

To,

The Public Information Officer,

Addl S.P. (Admin)

District Police Office,

XXXXXX District,

XXXXX,

Pin code: XXXXXX.

Subject: Request for information required under Section 6 of RTI Act 2005

Dear Sir / Madam,

I humbly request you to furnish me the following information under the RTI Act 2005.

A. Please provide me the status of the above my complaint and confirm the actions taken on it to date by your department.

B. Names, designations and office addresses of the officials with whom my complaint was lying during this period and date wise period with each official and action taken by him/her.

C. Please give evidence of receipt and dispatch of my complaint in the offices of each of these officials.

D. Please let me know when I am likely to receive copy of FIR against my complaint.

E. If no action taken on complaint, the reasons are made known to me. 

Kindly provide information to each point separately. No clubbing of points even if information is repeated.

Kindly provide the name & designation of the officer who is providing this information along with the details (name & designation) of first appellant authority as per rules of RTI Act. Since there is every apprehension that the information being provided to me will not be relevant and will be misleading. 

Initial fee of Rs. 10/- in the way of Postal Order of Rs 10/- bearing serial number ‘_____________’ has been enclosed with application as prescribed under Right to Information Rules 2005.

Further it is requested that the applicant (a citizen of India) would like to receive the above said information by post on the address mentioned below, within 30days (thirty days). As prescribed under the Right of Information ACT. 

It is submitted that the above information sought does not fall within the exemptions U/S 8 of RTI Act, 2005 and to the best of my knowledge it pertains to your esteemed office in your statutory capacity as PIO u/s 5 (1) of RTI Act read with 5(4) and 5(5) of the RTI Act, 2005.

Please rush the information to me by speed/registered post.

Undersigned is ready to pay processing fee (if any) required to furnish above said information.

Learning

2 Replies

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     28 January 2015

forget about RTI

For further advice send direct email to my ID

anamika_vichare@rediffmail.com

or Face Book A/c Anamika Vichare

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     28 January 2015

I think you are unnecessarily beating around the bush.  You have filed complaint,   Nobody is going to take cognizance of your complaint.  This is India.  Indian govt policy is not to take men’s complaints….you have written complaint that means you have brought on record in black and white your grief…that is sufficient to file divorce….forget about RTI

For further advice send direct email to my ID

anamika_vichare@rediffmail.com

or Face Book A/c Anamika Vichare

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register