LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Status of constitution of india

I am submitting that a incident happen which is concern on the status of Indian Constitution & The President of India.,

A educated woman working with education Department as Teacher commented & criticized with nasty behavior on the Constitution Of India & the Status of the President of India. I tried to convey on the subject, but she left the place without expression of realization. As she is Government employee & suppose to brought up the students in the bright future of the Social Structure. In this connection the Government of Andhra Pradesh have to collect the apology from the incumbent and warn her with penalty for not to repeat such type of incidents in future.   

In my opinion in any cost no government employee not insult the national intangible prestigious properties like national Flag, national festivals and others, which hurts the national Integration. 

Kindly inform your opinion along with suggestions to keep up the status of national pride

Learning

4 Replies

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     11 March 2014

We suddenly got freedom  due to shattered economic condition of Great Britain after second world war. .  We did not earn this freedom by bloodshed.  So we have little feeling about nationalism that is why all these maladies happen.  Many of us still think freedom means. wilfulness .

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     12 March 2014

@Krishna Prasad: you are absolutely right, please proceed, I support you.

(Guest)

Kind attn T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate

Sir,

My intention is she must the respect the values of Indian Constitution & The status of President . But not to hurt in any manner.

Thanking you sir

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     13 March 2014

The Anti-national statement even if it is an oral statement is punishable by law .  Accordingly this utterance to be looked into and liable for adjudication after suspending him from service.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register