Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

satishkumar   22 December 2015

Status of benifits on joining central govt to state universi

Respected Sir,

please find the Question for your kind consideration nad guidline:-

What would be the status of following provision [benefits] ,on being joining as Assistant Professor [PB-3/GP-6000] in state Govt. university through the state public service commission of the state.

Facts-

1. Presentaly, I am working as Assistant Director [PB-3/GP-5400] in ministry of Home affairs, Govt of India.

2. I have joined the government service on 29th Dec 2003[29/12/2003] and come under Old Pension Scheme.

3. I have well intimated my competent authority through proper channel that I have applied for the post of Assistant Professor [PB-3/GP-6000] in state Govt. University through the state public service commission of the state.

4. I have already mentioned in application regarding my present status of working as Assistant Director [PB-3/GP-5400] in ministry of Home affairs, Govt of India.

Clarification –Needed

1. Pension Scheme Coverage-

Whether I would remain in Old Pension Scheme OR NOT?.

1. Transfer of Earn Leave & other credit Leave

[ I have 250 + EL ]

1. Lien-Applicable or not.

Learning

1 Replies

Dr Katta Venkata Rama Krishna (Retd Sr Director Govt of India/ Advocate)     22 December 2015

1) The terms and conditions of new assignment whether on deputation retaining earlier lien or permanent absorption is not clear.  Much depends of the T&C of new post to respond to your queries raised hereinabove.

2) Your simple mention of previous employment in MHA will not make you entitle to extend the benefits you have sought clarifications.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register