Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramani Kanta Sahu (PGT)     30 March 2014

Station leaving

Dear sir

I am a post graduate teacher in a residential school.On  one saturday  I did my duties from 7A.M to 1 P.M and went home submitting station leaving application to Principal personally.On Monday I was asked to apply C.L.for saturday.  I denied for CL as I  had worked upto 1 P.M.on saturday. The Principal did not listen to me and issued a Memorandum stating that my salary for that could not be drawn.Is it justified?In this case what I should do.Please guide me.

Thank You.

Yours faithfully

Learning

5 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     31 March 2014

Submit your reply.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     31 March 2014

Give reply of that memo .

Ramani Kanta Sahu (PGT)     31 March 2014

Modify

Dear sir

I am a post graduate teacher in a residential school.On  one saturday  I did my duties from 7A.M to 1 P.M and went home submitting station leaving application to Principal personally.On Monday I was asked to apply C.L.for saturday.  I denied for CL as I  had worked upto 1 P.M.on saturday. The Principal did not listen to me and issued a Memorandum stating that my salary for that could not be drawn.I replied to that memo stating that I went at 1 after doing all my duties.I also gave evidences of my duty who were with me.But after 2 days I was given another memo. to clarify some queries.I also clarified all the queries.I s it justified?.Please give suggestions.

Thank You.

Yours faithfully

Ramani Kanta Sahu

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     01 April 2014

Despite observing the norms and rules of the employment, the principal is insisting on such petty issues with an inner intention about something else.  If she is still adamant to not to listen to your explanations, you may write to the District education authority about this and seek relief from them.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     01 April 2014

it is not a big issue as your principal has made it , it seems she /he is annoyed with you , it is purely a case of harassment , you raise your voice in writing against her/ him biased decision to your district education officer attach her/his privious memo your reply second memo and your reply with your appeal cum request letter to your DEO and get relief from them .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register