Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak   16 March 2018

State/central human right commission or police complain.

Hi,

I work in a NBFC as a Head and salary 1lac+/Month(Basic-49000/-).Company is a Pvt Ltd company and having its branches all India.I was not given power to appointment any one,transfer,sanction leave do so I come under workman category to file complain under labour court.

I joined this organisation after leaving an MNC bank with 15 year experience.After joining I came to know some wrong practice happening in this company,so I raised my voice due to with mine and my boss relationship became worse.He trapped me and started harassing me ,even I was releaved from the services.I brought this matter to the management,inquiry happened and I was agained re hired.Company has done justice with me and I was happy to rejoin back.

After joining back again,Seniors started harrasing me due to malafide intense and forced me to resigned withing 3 month of re joining.I am not blaming company but the 2 senior staff has used their power and destroied my 15 year carrier due to which since 1 month I am job less due to which  i am suffering from hyper tension second stage and my complete family is in mentall pressure.I have written mail to the management but not getting any revert.

Can I complain in Human Right commission /labour court or police against these 2 staff for creating such environment for me which has destroied my 15 year carrer along with financial loss due to which I along with my family are suffering from mental pressure .Dr.has suggested me not to take tense due to high BP and hypertension stage-2.

Please guide and suggest .

Learning

2 Replies

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     16 March 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Since your case is complicated case as such I require documents and same may be send to my email/PM (personal mail) for detailed legal advise.

With regards,

Legal Expert

Deepak   16 March 2018

Kishan Sir,

Thanks for reverting my case,please let me know which documents you require so that I can provide.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register