LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

karan   27 January 2019

State case 498a- complainant moving application through spa

My wife has filed 498a and left lindia. She gave SPA to her father which was also attached in DV case .

In 498a which is a state case applications were moved without filing of SPA in court signed by my Father in law using their private lawyer not PP.

My Question is that is this application moved by SPA holder valid. No SPA is there in court records. No permision was sought by the SPA holder to accept the SPA.? How can i object and even they have to file reply to CRPC91 application will that reply be valid?

The case is at prosecution witness stage for 1.5 yr . They are not taking summons , nor appearing in court. They bribe the summon giver. I moving application to question and order the summon officer to paste the summon un section 65 and why he hasnt done this for so many summon. 

Learning

1 Replies

Martin S.   27 January 2019

Originally posted by : karan
My wife has filed 498a and left lindia. She gave SPA to her father which was also attached in DV case .

In 498a which is a state case applications were moved without filing of SPA in court signed by my Father in law using their private lawyer not PP.

My Question is that is this application moved by SPA holder valid. No SPA is there in court records. No permision was sought by the SPA holder to accept the SPA.? How can i object and even they have to file reply to CRPC91 application will that reply be valid?

The case is at prosecution witness stage for 1.5 yr . They are not taking summons , nor appearing in court. They bribe the summon giver. I moving application to question and order the summon officer to paste the summon un section 65 and why he hasnt done this for so many summon. 

What is it that you want?
You want to nail the cops? You want to nail the judge?
or you want to free yourself from the 498a case?
What is your priority I do not understand. As your problem is
unclear.

You instead of thinking how to free yourself and your old age parents
from this 498a devil, you want to fight with corrupt judiciary and police?  You could not change your wife. And you want to bring down 
The corrupt judiciary and police?

The fight is deviated to some other road, you go behind the police bribery, sanction etc, you will get entangled in more cases.

Its like you have headache for that you got foot surgery.  Now foot aches more than head.  Just amazing.

What I suggest is, anybodys life and prime years are only 10-20 years. from 25 to 40-45.
Where you should have been f**king the brains out by doing your wife, you are more worried about fcuking the police and judge from whom you want justice.

1.5 years will turn 15 years and it will go on.

My advice is finish off the matter of 498a by means of paying money.  That is the only way out for any court case or polie case in India or elsewhere.  Dont waste your life behind this waste thing called 498a, corruption of judiciary and police.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register