Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Emmanual@123 (IT)     31 May 2016

Start food business

Hello Everyone...

My name is Emmanual, I was working with an MNC for last 5 years and I left my job recently to start a business. I had couple of plans in my mind but, I am a situation where in I cannot take too much risk. So i decided to do something where in the risk factor is comparatively less.

I am planning to start flour business, where in rice flour wheat flour etc. can be produced and sold in packets. Initial plan is to start this business Delhi. I am currently in Delhi and know some distributers here and my home town is in Kerala. So my plan is to develop the products in Kerala and import the same to Delhi by train and sell the product to distributer and they sell it to resellers.

My question here is, what kind of registration that I will need to get this business running and do I need to do any registration in Delhi also do I have to get any approval from FSSAI and if yes, what kind of approval I require and how can I get it. I would really appreciate if someone can guide me how to proceed...

Thanks in advance…

Emmanual

Learning

3 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     31 May 2016

Madam u need to register with registrar of company Government of India.

There for u need to form PVT. Ltd / LLP/ Ur name company.

Choice is your.

Once u registered then u can approach to other authority for business permission.

for more help PM.

Thanks

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     31 May 2016

Mam, 

You can appraoch me for the complaince work and I can get it done for you .... 

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 

(Guest)

Sir,

First thing you need to decide is what kind of a business organisation you plan to form. Whether it is a partnership, sole propreitorship, a company, etc. Once that is done you could move ahead to take licenses/ permissions from other auhtorities. 

Regards,

Rit Arora

Advocate

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register