Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Saranpriya (HR)     22 October 2017

Stamp paper agreement is it valid or no?

Hi, we have one house, its have share for the 03 persons, my father is the first son, now we buy the house and we gave the share amount to other 2 person,if we made a agreement in rs 50/rs 100 , is it valid. because for registration we need to prepare documents we dont have my grand father & mother death certificates.my 1 uncle soon he will travel to abroad. if we made on agreement in stamp paper is it valid and how may years its valid. please guide for a clear knowledge, you can share the details to ksaran.saranmba@gmail.com this email id.

Learning

3 Replies

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     22 October 2017

If you have share in property then relinquishment deed has to be registered

Saranpriya (HR)     22 October 2017

Dear Mr.Nitish Banka,

Thanks for your preompt responce, please let us knoe what are the documets required for relinquishment deed registration.

manoj   22 October 2017

if a person is having right in the joint hindu family property. if he want to relinqluish his rights, he have to give relinquishment deed in favor of other family members. But that deed should be registered. unless it is registered it is not admissibl in evidence for looking the document. So my kind advise is to register the relinquishment deed dont go for agreement. the said agreement is not valid when he is relinqushing his rights through agreement.

manoj

advocate

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register