LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manish   07 February 2019

Stamp duty paid/rectified

i have submitted a power of attorney on njsp Rs. 100/- in Indian Railways duly notarized but as per stamp act Haryana all GPOA and SPOA shall made on Rs. 1000/- . Now Railway saying that stamp duty should be paid/rectified as per clause 32 Indian Stamp Act applicable in state of Haryana. Can anyone help me for this.

Learning

10 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     07 February 2019

For which purpose did you submit the POA.  On which date is it executed? the Stamp duties vary from one State to other State.   In Haryana stamp dutties under certain articles are amended in the month of Sep/Oct, 2018.  And it may be RS.1000/-.  the stamp duty leviable as on the date of execution of the POA.  the new rate applicable from the date of notification.

Manish   08 February 2019

i have given the POA on Rs. 100/- stamp paper. but as per stamp paper act of haryana POA should be made on rs. 1000/- njsp. now they are saying apply in registrar office to enhacne the value of stamp paper from rs. 100 to 1000/- and date of execution of 17th jaunary 2019. purpose was diretor has authorized me to submit the all railway tenders.

purpose was that director has given me attoryney to submit all tender on behalf of the company, and date of execution was 17th jaunary, 2019. what should i do to enhance the value of that stamp paper from 100 to 1000.  

should i apply somwhere for the same. or i just need to add stamp paper of rs. 900 with the same. 

also please refer clause 32 of indian stamp act applicable on state of haryana. 

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     08 February 2019

No.  You have to request the District Registrar concerned to validate the deed.  Then he will collect the deficit amount and add necessary certificate on the POA.  But not add Stamp paper and it is not valid.

I appreciate your answer sir,. Thanks a lot for kind favour.

I appreciate your answer sir,. Thanks a lot for kind favour.

Manish   12 February 2019

Kavksatyanarayana ji, district register of whom firm or societies or somewhere else.

We would like to have your professional service in regard of same. My contact number is 8018060007

We would like to have your professional service in regard of same. My contact number is 8018060007

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     14 February 2019

District Registrar of the District (Stamps & Registration).  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register