Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Atul Arora   02 May 2017

Stamp duty and other registration charges for gift deed in greater noida up property

I want to transfer my flat to my mother as a gift deed (No exchange of money). Pls provide the stamp duty and other registration charges details.

Learning

4 Replies

shrenik (lawyer)     03 May 2017

U from which state In gujarat 4.9 percent of circle rates

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     03 May 2017

Stamp duty of recommended value has to be paid for registration of Gift Deed. The Stamp duty charges differ from state to state and also based on gender. Few states offer a concession in stamp duty if the property is gifted to family members. Approach sub- registrar office nearby your place and find out the rates. 

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     03 May 2017

There is a help desk in Registration office, and you can obtain market value certificate on payment of nominal fee, to avoid further complications.  The help desk also provides you information for any stamp/registration expenses needed for that gift deed.   Please visit personally and be acquainted with such work, atleast when there is personal necessity.

Archie Mott   28 March 2018

Registration charges have been taken from all citizens and members. The formation of the registration platform and best research paper has been ensuring for the happiness and glory of the citizens for the future schemes.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register