LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sahana   09 January 2018

Stalking

I am a house wife living with my husband and 20 yr old daughter in one of the cities of India. Is there a way to file a case against a stalking man, who is our neighbour and who has a family with 2 small children. He has been stalking me for more than one yr and later started stalking my daughter also. Because of this, we have temporarily moved from our own house to a rented house in a different place of the same city. We don't have solid evidence. He says, he is working from home, and watches every of our move. He wants me to know that, he is watching me and wants to keep me in constant fear. He seems slightly violent and seems to also have slight mental problems. Once, I brought this issue, in public, in our apartment society. His wife defended him and shouted at me. It was dismissed due to lack of evidence. We want to move back to our house, but don't know how to proceed.

Learning

4 Replies

Sachin (N.A)     09 January 2018

File police complaint against him.

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     09 January 2018

Mam, 

Hire a detective, if you are in Delhi you can let me know I will get u a good detective. 

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 

https://kapilchandna.legal/

Swati Shikha   09 January 2018

Its better to file a Complaint in Police. Consult me for legal help.

Sahana   13 January 2018

Thanks everyone.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register