Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

TAMILSELVAN N   30 January 2018

Stagnation increment

HI 

I WORK FOR A CPSE SINCE 2010. DURING THE YEAR 2012 I HAVE BEEN AWARDED A PENALTY OF WITH-HOLDING OF INCREMENT FOR TWO YEARS WITHOUT CUMULATIVE EFFECT AND RS. 5000/- AS PENALTY IN  DEPARTMENTAL PROCEEDINGS. AS PER PROCEDURE MY INCREMENT WAS WITHHOLD FOR TWO CONSECUTIVE YEARS AND MY PAY WAS RESTORED DURING  2014.  DURING THE YEAR 2013 I AM ELIGIBLE FOR STAGNATION INCREMENT AND THE SAME WAS NOT EFFECTED DUE TO MY PENALTY PERIOD. ON MY PAY RESTORATION I.E AFTER 2014 I HAVE CLAIMED THAT I HAVE TO BE GIVEN STAGNATION INCREMENT ALONG WITH PAY RESTORATION, WHICH WAS DENIED BY THE MANAGEMENT. THEY ARE RELUCTANT TO GIVE REPLY TO MY REPRESENTATION. KINDLY CLARIFY WHETHER I CAN CLAIM MY STAGNATION INCREMENT AFTER MY PENALTY PERIOD AS PER COURT OF LAW.  

Learning

2 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     30 January 2018

Without knowing your IDA pay scale, the basic pay which you were drawing when the punishment was imposed on you, the date of your normal increment; and to which stage you were restored after completion of punishment period, it will not be possible to answer your query. 

TAMILSELVAN N   16 March 2018

sorry for the delay response sir,

i joined in IDA pay band of Rs.16,400/-, during my penality my pay was Rs17940 i.e as on 18.10.2013. during the period  jan 2014 to dec 2015 i was not given increment due to penality of withholding my increament for a period of two years without cummulative effect and as on jan 2016 my basic was restored to Rs.19620/- 

im eligible for stagnation increment as on 12.08.2013.

penality was imposed on 18.10.2013

penality period 01.01.2014 to 31.12.2015

pay restored on 01.01.2016 

kindly clarify my eligiblity tfor getting the  3 years stagnation increment 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register