LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Neo   19 December 2015

Staff selection commission job..

I applied for ssc last year at the time when i just joined the psu,  not knowing the proper rule i could not intimate and they also didnt allwed us to intimate and apply for outside post saying for 1yr(Probabtion) period no fowarding can be done for outside posting, now the time is passed and i cleared the ssc and waiting for the joining letter, may be ill get joining in next 2-3 months, till now i dint mentioned about the current job, cani get it recorded in my service book at time of joining, as it may benefit me in future... i'm holding 4200gp here and got 4600 in ssc cgle as well.. also i have a service bond in my current job which ill pay with notice period and get relived should i tell the next employer about my this past job and get it enrolled at the time of joining will they question me as ssc's interview time also i didnt mentioned about this job and as i didnt intimated my old emplyer about applying ssc cgle will they write to new emplyer anything wrong which can affect my new job? and affect the varification process for the job?

Learning

2 Replies

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     19 December 2015

Hi,

I think before getting the confirmation of the new job.. you should clearly state about the current job and details about the same.

Neo   21 December 2015

Okay,
Should I resign from current post & then intimate about it to new emplyer?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register