LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sravankumar (btech)     06 May 2014

Sravan

Hello sir/madam.This is sravankumar from andhrapradesh...iam in love with a girl since 8 years....from starting point of my love, we both committed to make  parents accept our  love in future for marriage.....i spent lot of money for her....now she is refusing me and saying that,i won't say to my parents...rejecting me.....my parents also accepted my love and she also talked with my parents in past  and every thing is fine till this....but i dont know why she is refusing me from 1 month......Please anyone give advice...what to do?i can't live without her...........how can i get justice?i want an advice  please......i want to die

Learning

1 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     06 May 2014

if she is not more interested in you and refuses you for her further relation / marriage with you then forget her time heals every sorrow of yours , but don't compel her against her wish ,if you want a last try then try your best to solve amically your problem or any misunderstanding happened in between you by taking the help from your reliable common friends , still if she doesn't agree then i suggest you forget her and start a new life .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register