For SRA transfer , there is certain steps .
1st Step. ( To get NOC from SRA for Buying a Flat ) - (Hire some agent take 2K to 3K )
> Fill Application form for Transfer :- that You will get from SRA office. with this Application you have to Submit the List of document as follow.
1 Buyer Domicile Certificate.
2. Income Tax Return Copy of 3 year or Income Certificate
3. NOC from Soceity for Buying a property .
4. No dues certificate from Soceity.
5. One Pratigaya Patra one 100 Rs Stamp paper - Draft you will receive from SRA office .
This all you have to submitt in SRA , After submitting they will issue NOC letter.
2nd Step :- Pay Stamp duty and Registration with Follwing Documents ( Hire some agent at registration office they will take 5K to 10 K depands)
1. NOC letter from SRA
2. Agreement of Sales
3 Electricity bill of Seller
4. Pan Card and Adhaar Card of Buyer and seller
5. NO dues certificate copy of soceity
6. Share Certificate
7. OC of property
1. Complete Set of Stamp duty and Registration copy submit to SRA with appliction refer with the referance NOC letter for Buying and Selling earlier given .
2. They will issue you again a letter that mention now you have to pay SRA Stamps charges that will be minimum 1 lakh or stamp duty amount which ever is higher.
3. Once you paid submit to the SRA office , they will issue 3 NOC i.e 1 for Buyer , 2nd for Seller , 3 for Soceity .
1. Take full set of documents and pay society transfer fees .
2. Socecity will give there stamp in back side of share certificate .
hence now you will be the member of society and property is transfed.
Please note this full process will take atleast 6 month you can save time if you have money to hire some agents , they have setting to do work fast which as per me take 1 month.
Best of luck