Sra flat registration

what is the documents and procedure of sra flat registration
Retired employee.

The query lacks clarity.  Whether allottee wishes to transfer his rights and wants to sell or you require formalities for registering the flat in the name of original owner/allottee.

You can always file RTI Application and seek such information from SRA.

Information solicited:

1)Please provide me copy of laid down procedure and documents required in case of (sale by SRA/ or sale by allottee) for flat registration




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu