Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Viren (Consultant)     31 August 2016

Sra flat query

Hi All,

I am planning to buy a SRA property in Santacruz but I have few doubts about the same.
The SRA will complete 10 years in Oct 2016
The property from whom I am buying is the 4th owner.

The person from whom I am buying the property has all the documents since 1st owner to all subsequents owners
Also all the documents are notarised one

I have approached many banks for loan but they are saying loan can only be disbursed once 10 years are completed and in the name of any owner.

Please let me know if I can go ahead to buy the property in cash or any dispute can arise.
Also let me know what will happen on the day of allotment.

Learning

3 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     31 August 2016

Viren u know maxim " buyer be aware".

For SRA flart purchase u need to be very cautious.

To take loan from any bank is not the issue.

Making case payment u will be in trouble more .

If u like my suggesation then give THANK on my progfile.

Kishor Hajare (Advocate)     15 September 2016

Mr.Viren,

It is advisable do not proceed without obtaining the NOC from SRA towards transfer of flat from earlier owner to new purchaser. This NOC should be granted by paying premium to SRA. In Mumbai, implementation of policy for transfer of SRA tenements has not been commenced yet. The documents entered into with Purchasers shall not be registered by the SUb-Registrar under any provisions of the Registration Act. It is surpising to note that, how the Banks are financing to the SRA flats since documents upon which finance is to be availed are only Notarised and lacks legal sanctity. Under SRA Scheme/Rule, the tenements are handed over to the Original Allottee by way of lottery so the original allottee do not possess the title deed/documents of said SRA tenements.

For more details kindly contact me on 9930647734.

Adv.Kishor Hajare

balamurugan   29 May 2017

Dear Adv.Kishor Hajare,

I am planning to buy a flat from SRA which has completed more than 10 years and he is the first owner, i am looking a bank loan but don't know how to get the NOC and where also help me is there are complication on buying SRA which has completed more than 10 year,

This property is located in Mumbai - Mulund 

Kindly advice

Regards

Bala

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register