Speedy trial - 21b

I have filed divorce case on 22nd October 2013 based on mental cruelty and desertion as my wife filed 498A case and she is very cruel in nature. She has filed the reply and the case is on evidence stage.I want complete the case as early as possible as  HMA section21B provides a provision to complete the trial within six months.

Can I appeal in high court to complete the proceedings of divorce case in six months ?

Lawyer in Hyderabad.Email:ramachary64@gmail.com

You cannot go appeal without delivering lower court decree or judgement.





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu