LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Yashwant Budhia   18 June 2019

Speedy trial

My DV Case running in Borivali (Mumbai) Court Since August 2017 on Sept. 2018 Interim Order Pass but till date no evidence submitted by OP can I give application for Speedy Trial or Application for further process Judge is giving date only OP is highly influence with Political parties. Please guide and if any format please share

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     18 June 2019

The right to a speedy trial is first mentioned in that landmark document of English law, the Magna Carta. The constitutional philosophy propounded as right to speedy trial has though grown in age by almost two and a half decades, the goal sought to be achieved is yet a far-off peak. It a concept which deals with speedy disposal of cases to make the judiciary more effective and to impart justice as fast as possible. Article 21 declares that no person shall be deprived of his life or personal liberty except according to the procedure laid by law. 

Yashwant Budhia   18 June 2019

Thanks Sir for replying. I just want to know My Interim Order was passed in 06.09.2018 and till date no evidence is submitted by OP even in last date i.e 16.04.2019 Judge told Opposition Lawer last chance for filling evidence and give today date (i.e.18.06.2019) but today OP is not presented OP advocate collect cheque and new date given by Judge in this case can I refuse to pay interim as no evidence yet submitted & can give application for dismissal as no evidence and the case is fit to be dismissed even after 10 months no evidence submitted by OP.

Please guide.

Thanks & Regards,

Yashwant Budhia

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register