Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suffering (jj)     30 June 2017

Speedy justice direction from supreme court for high court

Hi,

Under what article/section  application for speedy justice  direction to high court cane writ  be made?

Will it have to be filed in writ petition?

High court Bangalore is not hearing my divorce MFA since last 4 years. So need to file an suitable application to supreme court to get the speedy justice from high court bangalore.

Regards

Mani

Learning

7 Replies

Arjun Kohli   30 June 2017

What you are probably seeking is for the writ petition for writ of certiorari to Supreme Court u/a 32, on the grounds of inconsistency with principles of natural justice in terms of unjustified delay.
1 Like

Samarpan (M)99958670740 (Free legal advice and legal aid cell)     30 June 2017

1.  First file  early hearing application in H.C. in the pending matter.  The HC either allow your application and hear the matter  expeditiously.  If HC dismisses your application on the ground there are a large number of cases pending, against that dismissal order come  to SC under SLP.

(Guest)

as rightly advised above.

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     01 July 2017

better file early hearing application in HC first and if it is also dismissed then file writ petition of MANDAMUS in SC.

Click LIKE Button if you liked my reply.

suffering (jj)     01 July 2017

My early hearing application was accepted in 2016 Feb.still high court has not heard it.Then I filed one more application in 2016 Sept.court dismissed it and still did not hear it.under what article I will file a writ petition in supreme court?

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     02 July 2017

Sir, You can come to Supreme Court and seek directions to complete the case within a time frame !!!! I have got it done for one of my clients !!!! Warm Regards Kapil Chandna Advocate 9899011450,9911218741

Ms. Usha Hegde (CEO)     02 July 2017

You can follow Amisha's advice or Kapil's advice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register