Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vishal (Executive)     03 April 2017

Special marriage-hindu and muslim

Hi to all,

I am having a question of my friend's behalf. My friend is hindu and he wants to marry a muslim girl and family of both parties have no objection in marriage. After some research we found that their marriage can be done under special marriage act.

Now the my question is how can they proof residential address in delhi as they are residing in greater noida.

If they realocate to delhi then how 30 days residential status will be proofed??????

Is rent agreement will be sufficient or any other document should be provided for.

And Last:

Will they face any hindrance if they want to marry in Delhi?????

Waiting for positive responce.

Thanks & Regards,

Vishal

Learning

10 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Vishal
Hi to all,

I am having a question of my friend's behalf. My friend is hindu and he wants to marry a muslim girl and family of both parties have no objection in marriage. After some research we found that their marriage can be done under special marriage act.

Now the my question is how can they proof residential address in delhi as they are residing in greater noida.

If they realocate to delhi then how 30 days residential status will be proofed??????

Is rent agreement will be sufficient or any other document should be provided for.

And Last:

Thanks & Regards,

Vishal

IF YOU WANT TO GET MARRIED GET MARRIED. DONT CREATE FAKE ID AND FAKE QUESTION.  IF BOTH OF YOUR PARENTS HAVE AGREED TO YOUR MARRIAGE, THEN IT IS THEIR RESPONSIBLITY TO GET YOU BOTH MARRIED, WHICH DOES NOT APPEAR TO BE THE CASE.  YOUR PARENTS HAVE NOT AGREED.  SIMILAR TYPE OF QUERY HAS BEEN ASKED VIA PM TO ME AND I ASSUME THIS IS THE SAME PERSON COMING UP WITH ANOTHER FAKE ID.

JUST TO GET INFORMATION YOU ARE DOING ALL THIS CIRCUS, JUST IMAGINE WHAT KIND OF CIRCUS YOU WILL HAVE TO DO ONCE YOU GET MARRIED.

LOOKING AT THE WAY THINGS ARE PROJECTED IN YOUR QUERY, IT IS BETTER THAT YOU DROP THE IDEA OF MARRIAGE AND IF YOUR PARROT IS TROUBLING YOU SO MUCH USE CONDOM AND ENJOY COUPLE OF NIGHTS, THAT TOO IF GIRL AGREES.  IT SHOULD NOT BE SO THAT FOR FEW MINUTES OF ENJOYMENT YOU WILL SUFFER LIFELONG IN JAIL.

PEOPLE WHO ARE SERIOUS WILL NOT OPEN THREADS OR SEEK OPINION FROM 100 PEOPLE WHEN IT COMES TO MARRIAGE.  MARRYING IS DONE ACCORDING TO ONES OWN WISH AND WILL.  IT TAKES NOT MORE THAN WILLING PARTNER WHO CAN PUT STEP WITH YOUR STEP AND NOTHING MORE.  IN 2017 YOU ARE STILL IN PROCESS OF FINDING METHOD TO GET MARRIED? I PITY YOU, RATHER THE GIRL WHO HAS HOPES ON A LOSER LIKE YOU.  

Vishal (Executive)     03 April 2017

Originally posted by : Helping Hand !

Originally posted by : Vishal

Hi to all,

And Last:

Thanks & Regards,

Vishal

IF YOU WANT TO GET MARRIED GET MARRIED. DONT CREATE FAKE ID AND FAKE QUESTION.  IF BOTH OF YOUR PARENTS HAVE AGREED TO YOUR MARRIAGE, THEN IT IS THEIR RESPONSIBLITY TO GET YOU BOTH MARRIED, WHICH DOES NOT APPEAR TO BE THE CASE.  YOUR PARENTS HAVE NOT AGREED.  SIMILAR TYPE OF QUERY HAS BEEN ASKED VIA PM TO ME AND I ASSUME THIS IS THE SAME PERSON COMING UP WITH ANOTHER FAKE ID.

JUST TO GET INFORMATION YOU ARE DOING ALL THIS CIRCUS, JUST IMAGINE WHAT KIND OF CIRCUS YOU WILL HAVE TO DO ONCE YOU GET MARRIED.

LOOKING AT THE WAY THINGS ARE PROJECTED IN YOUR QUERY, IT IS BETTER THAT YOU DROP THE IDEA OF MARRIAGE AND IF YOUR PARROT IS TROUBLING YOU SO MUCH USE CONDOM AND ENJOY COUPLE OF NIGHTS, THAT TOO IF GIRL AGREES.  IT SHOULD NOT BE SO THAT FOR FEW MINUTES OF ENJOYMENT YOU WILL SUFFER LIFELONG IN JAIL.

PEOPLE WHO ARE SERIOUS WILL NOT OPEN THREADS OR SEEK OPINION FROM 100 PEOPLE WHEN IT COMES TO MARRIAGE.  MARRYING IS DONE ACCORDING TO ONES OWN WISH AND WILL.  IT TAKES NOT MORE THAN WILLING PARTNER WHO CAN PUT STEP WITH YOUR STEP AND NOTHING MORE.  IN 2017 YOU ARE STILL IN PROCESS OF FINDING METHOD TO GET MARRIED? I PITY YOU, RATHER THE GIRL WHO HAS HOPES ON A LOSER LIKE YOU.  

R u crazy one??? Instead of giving advice you are giving copy paste answers. If you don't know any thing so please do not post irrelavant answer to someone who is in need.

And who are you to decide whose resposibility and before commenting to someone else be gratius enough to reply. and finally persons like you are doing these type of pratices to make your pockets full.

Vishal

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     05 April 2017

better contact SDM office (obviously after MCD elections).                

1 Like

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     05 April 2017

Dear Querist

if any party of the marrriage are residing in Delhi then it is very simple to changed the address oin Aahdar card and file the application before the ADM/DC office of area where the parties or any party reside from last one month(minimum) after filing the application along with all the documents, the ADM/DC will fixed the marriage date after 30 days and on that day go to the ADM/DC office along with all the witnesses(minimum three) along with the Original ID & Address proof of the witnesses and parties, the ADM/DC shall duty bound to peroform/solemnized the marriage on same day fixed by the office.

Feel Free to Call if needed

1 Like

Vishal (Executive)     05 April 2017

Thanks for sharing information.

But my question remains the same as how to proof 30 days residential period??

Vishal

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     05 April 2017

This forum does not advise frauds

Vishal (Executive)     06 April 2017

I don't know why a small and single line answer has been streching so much. I any person residing in delhi on rented house then is he doing fraud???

I just asked how to proof residential status of 30 days. As per special marriage act ration card has to produce to proof residential status. That is why asked in this forum.

But now i can say lawyers remains lawyer. You cannot expect a straight forward and simple answer from them always streching a small matter to long period as they do in court rooms.

If this forum is means for keeping someone in drark please do not name it as brand name like CACLUBINDIA. I got reference from that site and asked for a single question and here what i found most of answer are misleading.

Vishal

whatnot   06 April 2017

If the both the parents are in accord, then you can reach out to register office near to guys' palce to register marraige.Why bother the 'future' residence address before the marriage.

Let the elders decide where marraige takes place,. then you can move accordingly.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 April 2017

We have seen such marriages in movies in cinema.

but you never knew that

a. in movies the actors speak scriptted dialogue after rehearsal.

b. if action/dialogue is not ideal then there is retake.

c. for doing this they are paid in lakhs for shooting for few hours..

d. even if they have to survive as a couple without society they have to do so only upto shooting hours. So they can live this short period even without income.

e. after shooting actors go home and live their real life.

f. they stand to lose nothing if someone wants to imbibe such artificial reel life and spoil his own  real life. they had been doing so from the earliest hindi talkie "Achhoot Kanya"

Democratic Indian (n/a)     12 April 2017

Originally posted by : autohide4u
All LCI members will come to see your movie. Helping Hand and Rocky Smith will sit in the audience and whistle. Mr. Dhingra and Mr. Doab will forget their disputes and become friends again. Ms. Usha Kapoor will also attend and finally get all the thanks she deserves. It will be amazing time sir!

How did you forget to invite Democratic Indian! Machine gun emoticon (Gun Emoticons)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register